- Download this ZIP file.
- Unzip the file and you should have a folder named
- In Chrome, go to the extensions page (
- Enable Developer Mode.
- Drag the
hide-google-meet folder anywhere on the page to import it (do not delete the folder afterwards).
- Note: From time to time Chrome may warn you about running extensions in Developer Mode, just click ✔️ to keep the extension enabled. It is completely safe.
- Why did you make this?
- Why do I have to turn on Developer Mode in Chrome?
- Does this remove Google Meet links from existing calendar events?
- I need to add a Google Meet link to an invite, how do I do that?
- Can I turn off the setting that adds Google Meet links by default in my calendar description?